About the CTA
The mission of the Chattanooga Tennis Association is to provide opportunities for youth and adults to develop character, leadership, and physical fitness through tennis for a lifetime of success both on and off the court.
Established in 1978, the CTA is a membership-based community tennis association focused on the growth and enjoyment of the sport of tennis in the Chattanooga area. We strive to meet the needs of our members and the tennis community by:
- Coordinating local league play
- Supporting local, state, sectional and national tournaments (junior, collegiate and adult)
- Providing equipment assistance for schools and community programs
- Sponsoring the annual City Championship tournament
- Advocating for public facility improvements
- Offering quarterly social tennis events.
Meet the CTA Board
The business of the CTA is conducted by a volunteer board of directors and is funded mainly through annual membership dues.
We have an amazing Board of Directors who volunteer their time and talent to keep our CTA moving forward.
Vice President & Director of Technology
CTA League Coordinator
Immediate Past President
NJTL & JTT Coordinator
CTF Liaison & Teaching Pro
Chattanooga Sports Committee Liaison